- There are 23 seniors in period 5, of those two students two will be selected to obtain a $500 scholarship for either college or insurance certification
- The two winners will be announced at the senior awards night
- Please go to this web site at https://www.iiabc.com/copy-of-members
- Select the first red box on the left, then download and complete the application
- Then write your 500 word essay by answering the provided question. Your teacher will proof your essay.
- Obtain two (2) recommendations (sorry, one can not be from Mr. Pizzo)
- Everything is due by 3/14/19 and it is a required, graded activity for all seniors
Download two copies of the the below Excel document so that you can complete your payroll for six-weeks. Refer back to your PowerPoint slide rubric for instructions. Print a copy for your instructor on 2/13/19
Sermon Delivered at Ebenezer Baptist Church By Martin Luther King Jr.
February 4, 1968, Atlanta, Ga.
Each student shall review the sermon by Martin Luther King Jr. You can select to read the sermon using the link below or listen to the audio using your personal ear-buds (26 Minutes).
After you have read the sermon, please answer these three questions in paragraph form and create three more on your own with answers.
Please type your replies and print them in class.
1) How does Dr. King relate James and John to everyone else?
2) According to Dr. King, what happens when you don’t harness the Drum Major Instinct?
3) Why does Dr. King call death life’s final “Common Denominator”?
APPROVED COMPANY NAME?
NAMES OF THREE PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS?
NAMES OF TWO VARSITY @ DBHS PLAYERS?
Please visit our website for information on InVEST Scholarship application, criteria and deadlines:
There are links to our local scholarship as well as Florida and National scholarship websites. Please feel free to contact our office with any questions.
Karen Fassbach, Executive Director
Independent Insurance Agents of Broward County
Mission Statement: To serve our member agencies, carrier partners and vendors by providing education, promoting professionalism in the industry and promoting goodwill through participation in community events.
Press the link below:
Please download and complete this in-school field trip form before Thursday this week.